Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

22 January 2014


This is the first time I will be taking part in a Bloggista ( a mini one as it happens) on Jan 25 and is being hosted by Bloggiesta.com. 

I'm curious to see what's going to happen, but from what I understand is that bloggers get together for a blogging marathon where we can discuss all things 'blogging' and task we all would like to accomplish for our blog can be discussed. Sounds like a great idea to me, especially for me as a newbie.

So, for me…. I still struggle at the moment a bit with the technical side of things. I can use a computer, can do research online etc, but for the designing / HTML bit - I'm lost. I never seems to do what I want it to do. My list of things I would like to do:

  • learn how to make my posts more 'pretty' (different fonts/boxes etc)
  • learn how to insert links into comments
  • networking
  • would also like to learn if there are any complete No-No's in the blogging world. (I would like to be and remain a friendly blogger. 

So, will see you all on the 25th. And Thanks for letting me be part of this.