Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

16 February 2014
The Sunday Post

This is is Meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and here are the rules.

It is your chance to re-cap your bookish week, what did your review last week, any new purchases, what will be coming up in your blog next week or generally anything you feel you would like to share with the blogging community.




So, What did I do last week?


Lot of bad weather, storms and flooding in the UK at the moment, but luckily we didn't have a problem at all here as our house is on higher grounds. Though I do get wet every morning walking to the train station. Hope all of you in the snow in certain parts of the US are all safe. I'm 'on call' this weekend and it's already very busy. Normally I would get between 4-5 call-outs over the whole of a weekend and I've already got 7 and it's only Saturday evening. 

My blog last week


Books I received last week: 


Journey into the mystic by Jesse Giles Christiansen

I have previously reviewed for this author, so it will be like 'meeting an old friend' which is nice.









Unlock your daughters by Gill Donnell

A non-fiction book









Under the dragon's claw by Alex George

Dragons and fantasy adventures












What I'm planning next week here on The Pegster Reads:

Monday
Review: 



Blogging for Beginners: Complete guide to getting started with your blog by Susan Beth (non-fiction)
was free on Kindle for Amazon at the time of downloading







Tuesday

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intro, Tuesday Teaser: 




Red by Khalid Patel
(received for review, thanks to Severest Ink)








Wednesday

Review: 



Christine by Stephen King 
I'm continuing my regular Stephen King feature, but his book as very special to me, as it was the first SK I read which set the spark alight for me.








Thursday

Review:



American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis



Friday

Book Blogger Hop


Saturday 



My review of the latest Newbooks Magazine which arrived with me this week. 



                         Have a great week everyone!