Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

17 June 2014



This is a Meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Lists and books/Bloggers just go together, don't they? I certainly do like lists of all kinds. On this Meme, we can post our Top Ten of whatever topic is chose that week, please see here for a preview of the coming weeks. 


This week : Top Ten Books on my summer TBR list



1. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

2. I am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes

3. Before we met by Lucie Whitehouse

4. Love under Construction Series by Deandra Hall (review book)

5. Cats, Scarves and Liars by Kathryn White (review book)

6. Hollow Shutguns by Khalid Patel (review book)

7. By all men's judgements by Brad Cotton (review book)

8. Longbourn by Jo Baker

9. The Never List by Koethi Zan

10. A Brief Guide to Stephen King by Paul Simpson


Happy Reading everyone

Peggy x