Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

12 August 2014
First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intro is hosted by Diane at Bibliophile By The Sea.

This is how it works: Write down either the first paragraph of a book your are currently reading / intending to read or read in the past and share with us. I do like a good opening!


I am currently reading Book 2 Tearing Down Walls in the Love Under Construction Series by Deanndra Hall. The books are not supposed to be stand-alone, and are meant to be read one after the other. It is a romance / erotic story and aimed for over 18's only.
Chapter 1
"Hey cuz! How's it going?" Vic asked when he answered the call from his cousin,  Tony Walters.
"It's all going great. They've got the plans done, so maybe we can go over them next week. In the meantime, I've got a favour to ask," Tony told him.
"Name it." He'd gladly do it, whatever it was. Tony had been his boss until just a couple of weeks before but had stepped down to go into semi-retirement; Tony's son, Clayton, had taken the reins. But Vic's new position as president of the Walters Construction Lexington office didn't mean he saw Tony as any less of an authority figure. In reality, Tony seemed much more like a father figure to Vic than a cousin or brother, even though he was only a few years older.
"McCoy called me yesterday. Seems he has a club in Lexington. Know anything about it?" Tony asked.
"No, news to me." Steve owned a club?


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should be reading. 
These are the rules  :
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From: Tearing Down Walls (Love under Construction Series) by Deanndra Hall

"Oh my god, I haven't been in a club like this in, well…. a long time. Does Tony know…"
'I have no idea. Never thought to ask. It's not like I keep it a secret or anything."